Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is only 3 days away! It came so fast. I am looking foward to the next couple days. Tomorrow we are going to my cousins for Christmas with my mom's side. Sunday we are going to Frankie's brothers for Christmas Eve. And on Monday we are traveling to the farm, for Christmas at Grandma's on my dad's side. It is going to be a lot of time in the car but I am still looking forward to it. Most of my family has not seen Colton yet, so that is going to make it even more fun. Colton gets to finally meet the rest of his crazy family. Anyways, I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I can't get enough of Colton's adorableness. Seriously, you really do have the cutest baby I've ever seen.

    Have fun at your Christmas celebration tomorrow...and hopefully I'll see you later in the evening!

    ReplyDelete