Wednesday, December 27, 2006

That is a lot of Cousins!!!

We decided this year to take a picture of all the cousins! On my mom's side there are 28 (including spouses and children) and two more on the way! On my dad's side there are 32 (although we were missing 11 for the picture which was probably good because I don't think we could all fit in one) and one more on the way (which we just found out about on Christmas Eve). Let me tell you Christmas with my family is NUTS! I think you can tell from the pics, especially the fact that everyone is looking different directions in both pictures. But it was a lot of fun! I can't believe Christmas is over. That is kinda sad, although we haven't had Christmas with my immediate family yet. We are getting together on Saturday. Just my mom, dad, my siblings and of course husband and boyfriends and Colton!!! That should be fun, the guys are going to order the UFC fight and the girls are going to play board games. I can't wait. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope the New Year brings lots of happiness.

1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy big family. My dad's side is huge too, but we never see each other. You are really lucky to have such great family!

    ReplyDelete