Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dog Days of Summer



Do you like the new way Colton crawls? He is still determined not to walk so he crawls on all fours! Yup, that's my boy! We spent a couple hours at the pool today and it was perfect. We couldn't ask for better weather... mid 80's and no humidity! We have been going to the pool a lot lately... it is so close to our house and we don't have to deal with sand in places that it shouldn't be! I think we are going to Leprechaun Days in Rosemont tonight... I have no idea what it is all about but I will let you know. For now I am off to take a little nap!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have something like that so close to your house!

    Colton will soon be running circles around EVERYONE...just wait...You can tell he's just pacing himself...giving you time to take a deep breath and RUN!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute that he crawls that way! Have fun at Leprechaun Days. I was going to go to Crystal Frolics tonight, but no one wanted to go with me. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pools! Which pool do you go to? Colton is seriously the cutest kid ever - can I clone him?

    ReplyDelete