Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HEAT WAVE!

I can't believe how hot out it is! Minnesota is not supposed have so many days in the 90's, and the humidity is killing me. Thank God for central air. I couldn't imagine life with out it, which is sad becuase there are plenty of people that survive with out! I just filled up Colton's little pool but I don't think that is going to be enough today. I think we will be heading to the community pool after lunch. That way I can get in the water too! Man I can't wait for fall, I just want to have the windows open and feel the nice cool breeze and get a break from the enegery bill (that thing has been quite scary lately).

Other than heat, not much new. I met with a job ajency last week, I am determined to find a full time job. Don't get me wrong I love being at home with Colton, but some extra money wouldn't hurt. So hopefully with the help of this company I will find something. Colton is finally feeling better! And he is so close to walking. He could do it if he wanted to but he just doesn't realize that yet. One of these days he is just gonna go, and I better be here to see it.

UPDATE: We just back from the pool and it was awesome. It is so hot outside that just being in the water was nice. They have a very nice, very shallow wading pool but someone added too many chemicals so it was closed today. So Colton and I had to hang out in the big pool. He loved it. He loves to be in the water, and he even finds it funny when you dunk him under. Now he is napping (swimming really wears him out) and I am going to try to get some cleaning done!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the humidity! The stickiness is so gross.

    Those pictures of Colton at the pool are so cute :)

    Good luck on your job search, I'm sure you'll find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im right there with you with the heat! I gave my pool to one of my girlfriends for the summer (didn't think I would be able to swim until August...I was WRONG) and now I'm wishing we had it! I feel for Bill...he's on the 3-11 shift YUCKY in there! Colton looks like he really loves the water...little water baby! Good luck with the job hunting...I know there is the perfect job out there...just waiting!

    ReplyDelete