Monday, September 17, 2007

The Apple of my Eye!

We went to Aamodt's Apple Orchard yesterday with my sister and Grandma and Grandpa!! It was my first time picking apples and of course it was Colton's first time as well! He started out by picking them off the ground, but it didn't take long for him to catch on that he should pick them off the trees! And it wasn't much longer and he realized that he could eat them! This was his first time eating an apple.. well one that was wasn't cut up for him! We had to so much fun, and the weather was perfect to be outside.He sure loved his apples!
What a cute little family.... Me and Colton, taking a break from picking apples!
Colton and Grandma Yvonne and Grandpa Nyle

Colton and Auntie MaryBeth... off and running!


3 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun, I've always wanted to go to Aamodt's, every fall I say I'm going to go, but don't. Question - did you see any dogs there? I thought it would be a fun thing to bring Bella to, but I wasn't sure if it would be ok. ;)

    Oh, and the pictures are gorgeous, I love that first one with Colton and the apple. Everything is so green and sunny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be expecting some apple pies and apple sauce. Looks like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes there were many dogs there! You just can't bring them into the one building.. the one where they sell donuts... but otherwise they can go everywhere you do!

    ReplyDelete