Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Catching up...

This has been a crazy week. Last Wednesday I decided that I was brave enough to watch Colton and my 5 month old newphew at the same time. Well let me tell you that is not as easy as it sounds but it was fun becuase I didn't have to share Isaac with anyone else! Colton was so jealous. Everytime I picked Isaac up he would start screaming and pulling on my shirt. He didn't want me to have anything to do with anyone else. Which makes me realize that daycare really is going to be a good thing for him!
Then on Thursday we took Colton to his first Vikings game and he loved it. He was so amused by all the loud noise and people yelling. I think we had more fun watching him than we did watching the game. Colton even got up on the Jumbo Screens! I have been to many games and I have never been on the screens, he goes to one and he got up there! It was so cute. And my dad and my sister were also at the game although they had seats in the opposite endzone.. but at least they got to see him on the big TV! He was such a trooper, and it was a late game which means we didn't get out of the Dome until almost 10:30pm. He is such a good little Viking Fan. Then we spent Saturday and Sunday at the lake. It was perfect weather as usual when we are up there. Colton got to go swimming (probably for the last time this summer) and he loved it. He is going to turn into a fish one of these days. He also got a chance to try out his new hat that his grandma bought him at the Amish Auction! We had a great weekend.And then today I started my new job. It was quite overwhelming! There is so much to learn and so much new vocabulary that I feel like they are speaking in another language! But I know after my 2 weeks of training it will all make sense... or at least that is what I am hoping! It was wierd to be away from Colton but it wasn't as hard as I expected. And tonight all he wanted to do was cuddle with me so I guess I can't complain.

Anyways, I think that covers my crazy week. I am off to bed, becuase now that I have a real job I actually have to get up early (YUCK)!

I just had to throw this last picture in becuase it makes me laugh! He is such a little monster, but he is my little monster and I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Mandy! WHAT A CUTE PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU WALKING WITH YOUR JERSEY'S! Which game did you get to go to (the last preseason??) I'm not sure WHO in this family gets to go to the Packer game...either Bill or Courtney....I'm sure if Courtney plays it right...she'll win! If you see her there...you should take a picture of the two of you in your Peterson Jersey's (White & Purple!) Glad you had a good time up at the lake! And so glad to hear you enjoy your job...and I'm sure you are right, after two weeks it will be easy as pie! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you two on the street is pricless! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday weekend. The picture of our boys are super cute too,I owe you big time for the babysitting you let me know when you want to cash that in. Give Colton love from us!

    ReplyDelete