Thursday, November 06, 2008

That's MY Brother!!

As many of you probably know my brother is a Sophomore at Fergus Falls Minnesota State Technical College playing basketball. He is the co-captain of the basketball team and has been working hard all season getting ready for their home opener. Well last night it paid off! They beat Mayville 98 - 90. We listened to the game on the Internet... if anyone is interested in listening to one of his games let me know and I can send you the link! It was so cool to listen to the announcer talk about my little brother! I am very proud of him. And at the end of the game I think everyone was quite impressed with his abilities. He had a double-double game. He scored 28 points and crashed the boards like crazy racking up 15 rebounds!! He was 9 of 10 from the free throw line. And he also blocked 5 shots. Well to say the least he was on fire and I couldn't be more proud to brag about him. We can't wait to go see one of his games in person!! We going up there for a weekend in December - he has a Friday night game and a Saturday game so we figured that would be a great weekend to go. Colton loves to watch his Uncle Brad play basketball and I am sure if Brad has anything to do with it Colton will be a ball player too!!

Other than that not much new in our lives. Colton had a blast Trick or Treating!! He filled two buckets of candy and then at one of the last houses they were giving out juice boxes which totally made his day. After that he was done and when we got back to the house the only thing he wanted was his juice box - he didn't care at all about the candy! He is doing awesome in school, his teachers love him (but what is not to love about the cutest kid ever). I am going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular tomorrow night with my mom, my sisters and my aunt and I am pretty excited - it better be as good as everyone says!! Okay that is all for now- Brad plays again tomorrow night so I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how he is doing! Go Little Brother - we are cheering for you!!


2 comments:

  1. He looks totally whipped! It was always amazing to me how kids (especially on Halloween) can go and go and go...and then just CRASH! And please tell me someone was throwing leaves in that picture and that it wasn't a big gust of wind!
    As for your brother, you have every right to be proud! That's one of the perks of being a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes someone was throwing leaves at him! And yes I am very proud of my brother. They won again today and again he played an awesome game - he scored 21 points today!! We can't wait to go see one of his games in person!!

    ReplyDelete