Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A long walk on the beach!

It is perfect here again today! 75 and Sunny! We went for a long walk on the beach this afternoon and we encountered lots of jelly fish! Last night was high tide and it was amazing how many jelly fish washed up on the shore. We had a great time exploring, playing in the sand and of course collecting seashells. Frankie is getting ready to make some fresh fish for dinner along with shrimp and scallops. He went fishing yesterday with an old family friend and they caught Sheephead (sounds disgusting but I sure it will be a great tasting fish). I can't get enough fresh fish. Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day, 77 for a high and lots of sun. Okay that is enough for now, enjoy the pics!That is our beach house in the background... love it!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get there! I also can't wait to eat fresh fish, save some for me!!! See you Friday!!!!

    Have fun,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous right now! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous right now! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are great. I love them. You will have to check out my blog. I did add a few things, will work on adding more later, but for now it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! It looks gorgeous and relaxing. I want to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete