Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Colton!

I still can't believe that Colton is 3 years old, it seems like just yesterday I told Frankie we were pregnant and we both looked at each other as to say "How in the world are we gonna raise a child"? Now here we are 3 years later and our baby has turned into such an amazing little man who we just can't get enough of. There are many days I just sit and watch Colton with complete amazement and love, I just can't imagine my life without him.

We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with our family and friends. This birthday was extra special because Colton's Great Grandparents were in town from Las Vegas. We miss them so much and it was very hard to say goodbye to them at the end of the party. Everyone was more than generous with the gifts. Colton received lots of cool toys, awesome outfits and even some money for his college fund. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday and we want to say Thank You to everyone who joined us. Tonight we went to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday dinner. He loves that place and I have to admit I was super excited all day knowing that we were heading there tonight! I think I might be a 5 year old trapped in a 28 year old body. Anyways, I will leave you with some pictures from his party, thanks again to everyone for making his birthday an extra special one. I love you Colton and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I've said it a thousand times... but I love your hair. Love it.

    ReplyDelete