Sunday, June 21, 2009

We are always up to something!

On Thursday we went to the Edinborough Indoor Park with Melissa, Eva, Isaac and Jaxx! Colton had so much fun playing with his cousins, and I must admit I had a great time too! Melissa and I crawled up into the tunnels and went down the slides too, it is nice to be a kid again sometimes!
On Friday night my cousin Sheila and her 4 month old son Jonathan came into town. Colton was so excited to have a baby in the house. He helped me set up his pack 'n play for the baby and he even gave up his Nemo blanket for Jonathan to use. He was such a helper with the baby and he even told me this morning that he wants his own baby! Now if only we could find a way to afford to have another one (daycare is just so expensive)!! Saturday monring we went to the Farmers Market in St Paul with Grandma Yvonne! Colton thought this was pretty cool and has been asking to go the market again all day today!
Today Colton convinced me to set up his slip 'n slide! He really didn't understand how to use it but he still had a great time! If anyone wants to come over and demonstrate how to actually use a slip and slide let me know and we will pick a date!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time having a baby in the house again, babies have a way of making you fall in love with them don't they?

    That last pic of Colton is a total gem, pure joy and exhuberance on his face, grass stuck to his chest, a devilish twinkle in his eye. I love it, it is so totally Colton.

    ReplyDelete