Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Great Minnesota Get Together 2009!!

We went to the State Fair last Thursday and had a great time! We went with my Mom and Dad and Sharon, a family friend. Colton was quite the trooper! We ate everything on stick and dipped in grease that we could find and we of course had to go on some rides and play some games in the midway as well. This was also the day that I officially realized that Colton has become a big boy. He went on rides (big kid rides) all by himself, I was gonna ride with him but he informed me that he can do it by himself!! I almost started crying but I didn't want everyone to make fun of me so I held it in and took pictures and videos instead!Here is a video of his favorite ride - the ride that just about pushed me to tears! My little man is growing up way too fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a big brave boy! Can't we just keep them frozen in time wrapped in bubble sheets? When I watched Evie get on the bus yesterday(her last year of elementry school) I got a little misty eyed remembering the first time I put her on the bus as a 1st grader & how very fast the time goes.

    Colton is so adorable, I love all his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I haven't been to the fair since I was 7. I keep saying I'm going to go each year, and then I get way too lazy.

    I love your Halloween countdown! I was a tiny sad summer ended, but I love fall and LOVE halloween. Not much longer until VALLEYSCARE!

    ReplyDelete