Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

We spent Labor Day weekend at the lake! The weekend consisted of canoe rides (including Blind Canoe Races), Kayak and paddle boat rides, lots of swimming (for Colton), fishing, Bingo, board games, lots of eating (seriously I ate enough in two days to last me until Thanksgiving), watching beautiful sunsets and watching the moon rise over the water with vibrant orange colors and of course there was plenty of laughing! Frankie's dad came to visit over the weekend as well so Colton got to meet his Grandpa Berberena for the first time!! This weekend was such a great end to another amazing, jam packed summer! Colton again proved to me that he is growing up right before my eyes as he rode a Power Wheels four wheeler all by himself! Seriously when did my baby boy turn into such a little man, how does it happen so fast?? As always I took more than enough pictures, I think I might need to go to treatment or something for my photography obsession because it is getting really bad. I can barely go to the bathroom without wanting to bring my camera with just in case I need it (okay I am kidding but that is the direction my obsession is heading)! Anyways here are some pictures from our weekend at the lake.

Also had to include a video on my little man cruising on the 4-Wheeler!

No comments:

Post a Comment