Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for again this year. I have an amazing husband, a son who tells me he loves me everyday, a family who I always know are right around the corner if I need them, a house to live in, a great job... for all of these I am very thankful. We spent Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house with my parents. We of course enjoyed the traditional Thanksgiving feast (turkey is by far my favorite food every) and then played games all afternoon. Colton ate 3 pieces of pumpkin pie (yes I said 3) and then decided to take a 4 hour nap while we played Mexican Train Dominoes. And then when he woke up he ate 2 more pieces of pie... I guess I know his favorite dessert! It was so much and a great way to spend the Holiday.
Colton spent the night at Grandma's and at 3:30 Friday morning my sister MaryBeth and I headed out to compete with all the other crazies to get the good deals. The thrill of the hunt was actually a lot of fun. We started at Kohls, then Walmart and Menards... then went and picked up my mom at about 7am and went back to Menards and then hit Target. We were back home and sleeping by 10:30am. I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done and I got some pretty great deals. It was fun but I am still trying to get back on schedule. Tonight I am going to see a play called Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And Then Some!) at the Hudson House with my mother-in-law, my mom and my sisters. Tomorrow Frankie and I are going to the Vikings Game and we are so excited about it, the seats are really good!! Okay off to put up Christmas Decorations. I said I wasn't going to put up a tree this year and I got yelled at by everyone I know so we will be putting it up - but first I need move some things around to make room for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment