Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope you all had a great Halloween. We had an awesome weekend. Our Annual Pumpkin Carving Party was on Friday night - it was awesome despite the rain, wind and cold weather. We had so much fun hanging out with all our friends and family, Thank You to everyone who joined us. I took about 200 pictures that night so I am going to put a slide show together and post that later on (I couldn't narrow it down to just a few). Halloween night Colton dressed up as Crunch the Timberwolves mascot. He had so much fun running door to door and saying Trick or Treat and after every house he would run back to Frankie and say "Daddy I got more candy for you!". He was more than willing to share his candy with everyone as long as no one touched his Kit Kats (those are all for him). This years costume is my favorite so far. I found the wolf costume at a garage sale for a quarter, the jersey is my old one and the bucket was his Easter Basket from last year! It was the cheapest costume to date and by far the best one. Every house we went to they commented on how cute he was and how you can't find nice warm costumes like that anymore. Another great Halloween is on the books. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Frankie and the "tail" I think the "cheap" costumes are ALWAYS the best! He looks so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Crunch on Das's shoulders is priceless, love the little tail hanging down!

    ReplyDelete