Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sunday with a "View"

Sunday morning we woke up and put on our Vikings gear (like every Sunday in the Berberena Household) and we put up our Christmas Tree. Colton was a big help.... although he got bored pretty quickly until it came time to hang the candy canes on the tree then we was ready to help (and eat)! Daddy fluffed all the branches so we could put them on the tree and then he was our official photographer as we put the star on top and all the ornaments on the tree.
After trimming the tree we dropped Colton off at Grandma's house and Frankie and I went to the Vikings game. We had awesome seats (Thank you so much Eric)! The view was spectacular... I could talk about it forever but I will let the pictures do the talking for me.
GO VIKINGS GO - Superbowl here we come!!

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad you put up a tree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...the view is wonderful, in more ways than one!

    Your tree looks great and I love the picture of you and Colton putting on the star!

    Family picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the "twice" I hit publish and got an internet explorer error and it posted it twice.

    and I can't figure out how to delete one...so...you get to read it twice :)

    ReplyDelete