Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

We had a busy week with 4 different Christmas Celebrations. We spend last Saturday morning at Grandma Yvonnes House for our annual Christmas Cookie Bake (and if you want to see pictures to go Melissa's Blog because she posted them right away, I have been slacking)! Saturday afternooon was spent with the Zirbes Family. Sunday morning we headed to the the farm for Christmas with the Sands. Christmas Eve we went to Yvonne's house for Christmas with Frankie's side. Christmas morning we spent at home opening presents and going for a snowmobile ride. Christmas afternoon we went to my parents house for some sleddding, snowman making and of course more presents. We are gonna end our Crazy Christmas week by going skating in Rice Park tonight. I took over 300 pictures ( I know I need help) so here are just a few of my favorites.


2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a whirwind of events! Looks like you all had fun. Isaac wants his cousin to come over & play with his new train table. We will have to set something up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pictures! It looks like Colton had a good Christmas! (and I love his pjs)

    ReplyDelete