Monday, January 18, 2010

Gallons of Fun!

We spent today at the Waterpark of America and we had a blast! We spent 7 hours going down waterslides, playing in the wave pool, relaxing on the lazy river and watching my sisters Marissa and MaryBeth and my cousin Eric try to surf! It was so much fun. We are very tired tonight and will be in bed extra early. And don't worry even though there was water I managed to take about 75 pictures (I know I have an addiction). I even took about 15 videos of the others surfing. Here are just a few of my favorites from today.

Step away from the fruit and no one gets hurt!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, does Colton "like" or "dislike" fruit!? LOVE THE WHOLE IDEA OF A WATERPARK TRIP IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He LOVES his fruit! We have a hard time keeping it in the house he eats it so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fruit thing must run in the family...I won't even tell you how much we go through in a week with the four of them. We better tell G-ma Yvonne to stock up for Dauphin Island!
    The waterpark looks so fun! Colton is a luck boy to have those fun Aunts & Uncles to play with, not to mention a pretty cool mom too.

    ReplyDelete