Monday, August 30, 2010

The Great Minnesota Get Together 2010!

We went to the fair on opening day this year - the place was crowded, the food was fabulous and the weather was perfect! We spent most of our time eating, going on rides, playing games and even tried to squeeze in a little time with the animals!! Colton had a blast on the rides and playing games in the midway and he won more stuff animals than he knows what to do with - he hardly fits in his bed anymore with all of his "kids" in there. We also went on the Space Tower again this year - Colton loved every minute of it, he has no fear of heights like his momma I guess. After about 7 hours at the fair we called it a day and headed home where we lounged on the couch because we had no energy left to do anything else!! Frankie is trying to talk me into going to the fair one more time this year but it is just so spendy I don't think we will be making another trip (but you just never know when I might get the craving for Alligator on a Stick and Sweet Martha's Cookies)!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Those cookies made me drool. 7 hours at the fair though?! That is hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't being a prego at the fair fun!? We went on Friday and they boys ate so much I thought they might explode...Isaac kept saying "I'm hungry!" We finally had to cut him off. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete