Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Oh Loon Lake - how we have missed you!!

Colton and I went to the lake with my sister and my dad this past weekend. We have not been there since Memorial weekend because I was so sick most of June and July. It was so nice to just relax for an entire weekend. Colton spent most of his time in the water, I swear he is gonna turn into a fish one of these days! I spent most of my time relaxing on the swing watching him swim and the rest of my time snacking on cheese and crackers!! It was a seriously laid back weekend, which was exactly what I have been needing lately!
I am starting to feel much better these days as you probably guessed! I still have some nausea later in the evening but I usually just go to bed and by morning it is gone. Now if I could just get some energy back and stop peeing every hour I would be good to go!! I forgot how much being pregnant wears on your body - oh well it will all be worth it in 5 1/2 months!

1 comment:

  1. Looks soooooooooooo realaxing. I'm glad you got to get a little R&R hopefully there will be more in your future.

    PS. Colton looks much to old in these pictures. Could you slow the growing down a bit?

    ReplyDelete