Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zirbes Christmas Celebration

Last Saturday we headed up to Little Falls to celebrate Christmas with the Zirbes Family (my mom's side)! It was so much fun to see all my cousins and their kids. Colton had a blast playing with all the kids and I was able to get some cuddle time in with Carly, the newest member of the Zirbes family. We enjoyed an awesome lunch and then we got all dressed up and headed outside for sledding and sleigh rides! My uncle Cliff told me I was not allowed to go on the sleigh ride as it was kinda bumpy and he didn't want to be responsible to starting my labor but he never said anything about sledding - so yes I did enjoy a ride down the hill at 37 weeks pregnant (and only one ride as it was way too hard to get out of the sled at the bottom)! It was a great way to end this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment