Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Party Weekend

Last Weekend was filled with Birthday Celebrations. We spent Saturday celebrating my Godson Jaxx's 3rd Birthday. It was a hot and humid day but thankfully Freddie and Melissa were thinking ahead and rented an inflatable water slide! The kids played on that thing for hours... stopping only to open presents and eat cake! It was a great time, although I still can't believe my beautiful Godson is already 3 - he is growing up way too fast! Happy 3rd Birthday Jaxx!













Sunday was another birthday party and thankfully it was another pool party because the temperature rose to the mid 90's! Landon is my sister's boyfriend's youngest son (did you follow me there?). He is only 2 weeks younger than Colton and they have quickly become great buddies! I am pretty sure Colton's favorite part of the party was the giant in ground swimming pool with a diving board!! It only took convincing him once to jump off the diving board and after that we couldn't' get him to stop! Happy 5th Birthday Landon, we had a great time at your party.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun filled weekend! I love that Muddy picture of Jaxx!

    ReplyDelete