Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Weekend at the Lake

Well things have been crazy - I guess that must means it is finally Summertime! We spent 5 days up at the lake in the end of June. We had a great time exploring the Brainard Lake area a little bit. We went mini-golfing, fishing, swimming, made lots of food over the campfire, go-carting, spent a day at Paul Bunyan Land and did lots of relaxing. It was so much fun to take Colton to Paul Bunyan Land as I remember going there every summer when I was little. They even had the crazy upside down dog by Paul Bunyan and I had to get a picture of my boys on it as I have pictures of me and my siblings on it from about 20 years ago! So many good memories.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great trip! It's so fun to take your kids places where you use to visit as a child, it's like seeing it for the first time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of all four of you! Such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous weekend up north!! Love all the pictures - your boys are darling. I can't believe how light Mason's hair is!

    ReplyDelete