Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Fourth of July

We spent the holiday weekend at the lake with my family. The only thing that could have made it better is if Frankie would have been able to join us (but I know he can't have every weekend off). We spent the weekend swimming, eating, playing Bingo, riding bikes, partaking in Blind Canoe Races, going for paddle boat rides, watching fire works, playing with sparklers, catching frogs and enjoying each other's company. The weather was perfect everyday.... seriously couldn't have asked for any better. I could keep talking about it but I will let my pictures do the talking instead. I had a very hard time deciding which ones to post (I took over 300 pictures in three days)!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures Mandy! LOVE. Looks like an amazing weekend, and you have such a great family. :)

    ReplyDelete