Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to Paradise!

We have arrived back in Paradise and of course it is awesome!  We spent our first day on the island just lounging around, playing on the beach and doing a little fishing!  I was very good about loading the boys up with sunscreen and even made Mason sit underneath the beach umbrella to be sure his poor little white skin didn't get attacked by the sun but I was not smart enough to protect myself and my arms and face are burnt to a crisp (how dumb can I be, I did this last year too)!  Oh well, life is still good and we have 12 more days on the island all which I will be putting sunscreen on myself.  Here are just a few pictures from today... time to think about dinner (not sure they have caught enough fish so on to plan B)!









1 comment:

  1. I burned myself really badly on the last day of vacation and had to return to work the next day like a lobster. At least you won't (hopefully) have that to deal with.

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there! Two whole weeks away from the norm sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete