Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boogie Boarding Babes

We have spent quite a bit of time over the past two days just playing in the giant waves of the Gulf and of course boogie boarding!  The boys are becoming quite the expert boogie boarders.... which is so much fun to watch!  We have also had our fair share of fun in the sand!  The weather has continued to be amazing, in the 80's everyday and no rain and barely even a cloud in the sky.  Tomorrow is our last day on the island and we plan to make the most of it.  A two week vacation sounds like such a long time but let me tell you that it goes by so quickly!  We have taken over 400 pictures on this trip (yes I know, that is a little nuts) and here are just a few of my favorites from the last few days!




  









1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing couple of weeks in the sun! So jealous...I can't imagine that many days of just relaxation and fun. You definitely have the right idea.

    I'm also jealous of your new camera! I have been wanting one so badly and am starting to research them. Can't wait to hear how you like yours. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete