Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Miss Ilia

Before we went on vacation some good friends of ours delivered a beautiful baby girl and asked me if I would take some pictures of her.  Of course I jumped at the opportunity... two of my favorite things are babies and photography so I couldn't wait to get over to their house and get some newborn snuggles and spend hours taking photos of her.  Ilia is the cutest little peanut and it was so much fun to take her pictures!  They have an awesome sun room full of windows so I was able to play with my camera and taking photos with natural lighting which was awesome.  Ilia was an awesome little the trooper as we tried all kinds of poses and props with her.  Here are just a few of my favorites of beautiful 5 day old Ilia.  Congrats Adrienne and Jason, you guys make gorgeous kids!







 

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute! Thinking I'll have to have another one JUST so that you can take his or her newborn photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this idea! Tell Ben the plan and I will see you guys and the new addition in about 10 months!

      Delete
  2. Love the one with the white fuzzy blanket 3rd from bottom SO MUCH. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! You are becoming a true pro. :)

    ReplyDelete