Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where's Spring?!?!

How is it that we are still dealing with snow storms and long commutes on the 11th day of April?  I am so tired of Winter but instead of complaining about it anymore (and believe me I have done plenty of that the last couple days) I decided to embrace and make the most of our recent Spring Snowstorm.  Luckily the temps stayed pretty warm so we didn't get the 9+ inches they predicted but we did get a couple inches of the wet heavy kind of snow.  We figured if we can't beat winter we might as well enjoy it so tonight after dinner we headed out to build us some snowmen!  Mason loves snowmen and every time we leave the driveway he says "Bye Mo-man" and when we come home it is "Hello Mo-man" and when our last one melted after standing tall for over a month he was pretty sad so you can imagine his excite when we were outside bringing more snowmen to life.   I will almost be sad to see these guys melt but at the same time I am more than ready for Spring to make its appearance!  



1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I know what you're saying and I don't even live in Minnesota! It's May first and there's supposed to be snow tomorrow!
    Liza
    www.lizakekky.com

    ReplyDelete