Sunday, August 04, 2013

Keeping Busy, Doing what I love!

I have kept busy with photo shoots over the summer which of course makes me very happy!  Anytime I can be out doing something my camera in my hand I am living my dream.  I have set up a Facebook Business Page which has helped me share the pictures with my clients as well as help bring in more business, wouldn't it be awesome if someday I could make photography my full time business!  But for now I am squeezing in photo shoots on free weekends or nights that we aren't already booked with sports and I am keeping plenty busy with the 4-5 shoots I have each month.  I thought I should share just a couple of my favorites from my recent shoots, let me know what you think!

Family Photo Shoot:


Family Photo Shoot #2: 



 1st Birthday Photo Shoot: 



My Sisters "Save the Date" Shoot: 

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! We'll have to schedule something soon for Mars 18 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Just wanted you to know I believe I have posted 3 posts since this one. You are falling behind. LOL Just thought I would let you know I put another one up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever and creative and great at catching beautiful photos! Love that you are getting so into it and making it a business of sorts. It certainly seems like a great fit for you!

    ReplyDelete