Monday, February 24, 2014

Mr and Mrs

My little sister got married on Valentine's Day!  I can't believe she is a married woman.... that makes me feel really old.  When I started dating Frankie she was just an annoying little 12 year old and now she is married and a step mom to three amazing kids (two of which are older than mine)!  As her wedding day grew closer things got hectic and the craptastic weather we have been having this winter and the last minute crunch of wedding planning did turn her into a bit of a bridezilla but the wedding day came and everything turned out just as planned.  She was the most beautiful bride ever, seriously stunning. My boys looked handsome as ever and I fit into my bridesmaid dress which I was a little worried I was not going to!  I took just over 500 pictures of my sisters big day, most of them were of us getting ready and then some from the reception as well but I don't have any from the ceremony as I was in it so I couldn't really take any pictures!  Congrats to Tim and MaryBeth!  Here are just a few of my favorites from my sisters big day. 




 









1 comment: