Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My life in pictures!

So I take more pictures than I know what to do with most of the time.  Some get sent via text to friends or family members, some make their way onto social media but many times they are just lost pictures that never leave my phone.  I think it might be fun to do a post like this every couple months of those fun pictures/moments that don't require a lengthy post to explain them but they are too cute not to share and have as a memory to look back at years from now. So here it goes, here is my life in pictures for the last month!

 We can't get enough snuggles with Baby Easton!

 A fun playdate at a friends house - this is what happens when a bunch of college roommates grow up, get married and start families but still want to hang out together!  We have playdates that include all 13 of our kids!
 A fun night at the park with my boys, I love and cherish these fun nights!
 Snuggles with my babies - nothing better in life that I can promise!

 Yard work - ugg, it isn't fun but someone has to do it!
 He wanted a piece of cake with the biggest frosting flower... and I can't say NO to him so here it is!
 We have a trampoline!  The boys love it and I have to admit I have just as much fun bouncing as they do (and it is a great work out, bonus)!
 He came to the table for his bedtime snack with these awesome glasses on and insisted he needed to wear them to be able to see everything!  He is too funny.  These glasses actually belong to his Teddy Bear!
 Garden is planted, hoping for a bountiful crop this year so we have plenty to share with family and friends!

When the Spring weather turns cold we head to the gym for a great workout and then unwind for an hour in the pool!  Love these two little guys so much - how can you not, look at those smiles!

2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of posts! I've been drafting one myself for the past, er, 3 weeks. Totally agree with the dilemma of what to do with all these photos!

    Your boys? They are beautiful. And so full of personality. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of posts! I've been drafting one myself for the past, er, 3 weeks. Totally agree with the dilemma of what to do with all these photos!

    Your boys? They are beautiful. And so full of personality. I love it!

    ReplyDelete