Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Wild Hockey

I have always been a hockey fan however this year my love for the sport reached a new level.  My cousin invited me to a game a couple months back and it reminded me just how much I love the sport.  And my boys have both been trained to love the sport too being as Grandma has season tickets for the MN Gopher Hockey games.  So this winter there were many nights that the boys and I would make our bowl of popcorn, grab our blankets and snuggle on up the couch to watch some Wild Hockey!   And then we made the playoffs and things got even more exciting.   I spent late nights screaming at the TV, sometimes all by myself and sometimes with some friends/family members and delicious game day food!  My cousin again invited me to go to a game with him, my first playoff game. It was amazing!  So none the less I think we have found our new favorite sport to watch together.  And Mason is even asking if he can play hockey, so we will have to see where that leads us.  I never thought I would be a hockey mom but who am I to tell him he can't play it!

 Our game day faces!!  Yah, we are intimidating!



No comments:

Post a Comment