Monday, December 28, 2015

Seeing Double!

Colton and Mason are 4.5 years apart in age.  Mason and his little cousin are 4.25 years apart in age. I saved almost of the baby clothes from the boys and passed them on to my sister so that my nephew could use them and it has been so much fun seeing Easton in the same outfits that my boys wore 4 or 9 years ago!  What is even better is the clothes that Colton was wearing when Mason was a baby are the same clothes that Mason is now wearing while Easton is a baby!  I am sure you are thinking - WHO CARES?!?!  But this is where I am going with this story... 4 years ago we took a picture of the boys in matching sweaters for our Christmas Card. Well this Christmas we recreated that picture with the same sweaters but Mason moved to the big kid and his little cousin was now the baby!  
 I love these boys more than I can every explain in words, yes all three of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment