Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

Well this was our first Christmas with the shared schedule of the boys and I have to admit that I was kinda sad as the week started.  I just didn't know how I would survive without my boys on Christmas Eve but as the day arrived it all went so smooth. The boys went with Frankie for the afternoon and evening and then he brought them back to the house and we let them open their presents from us (we did presents together this year as they wanted bigger items like a Nintendo 3DS for Colton and a Tablet for Mason)!  Then Frankie left and the boys and I snuggled up on the couch to watch The Grinch.  Christmas Morning was magical as always, there is something so fun about two little boys running into your room to let you know that Santa came.  My brother spent the night and Santa even left him a stocking full of goodies which the boys thought was pretty awesome.  All the boys got Light Sabers in their stockings while mine had makeup!  We quickly opened our presents with included two new giant nerf guns and a couple board games and lego sets and then enjoyed a big breakfast and spent the afternoon playing with our new toys.  That afternoon and evening my family joined us for some board games and a delicious homemade lasagna dinner.  We ended the night with a few more presents and then snuggles on the couch.  It truly was a very relaxing Christmas spent with the ones who mean the most to me and I couldn't have asked for it have been any better!





 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment