Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bedrest!

Well this week has been a crazy one so far! On sunday after noon I started to feel a lot of cramping and lower back pain. I waited about 3 hours and then called my doctor and she said to go in and get checked out. Well sure enough I was having contractions already! I was dialated to 2 cm which really isn't anything! They were able to give me a shot and stop the contractions, and I was discharged a couple hours later... with one restriction COMPLETE BEDREST. It is horrible. Don't get me wrong I love to lay around and do nothing but when you are told that you cannot get up, expect to go to the bathroom, take a shower or eat a meal it is not fun! So that is why I am writing now, I am eating lunch which means I can sit for a few minutes, so I am double-tasking. I go back to see my doctor on Friday and I am hoping she says everything is fine and that I don't have to be on bedrest. I have my baby showers this weekend, and I would really like to go to them. Actually I am going either way, but they will be more fun if I am not on restrictions. Well my time is almost up, I am back to the couch to hang out with my best friend the remote. I will talk to you all soon and I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself and that cute baby!

    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete