Saturday, June 24, 2006

Pictures of Colton!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these on here for you all to see.

http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=30049001

Well, Colton is already a week old. It is amazing how fast the first week went. We are doing great. Tuesday we were went back to the doctor to make sure that he wasn't Jandice and he was a little but not enough that we had to go back to the hospital which was a big relief! He was having some troubles eating at first, he didn't understand how to suck real well, but now he is eating really good. He sleeps most of the time still, although everyday he seems to be a little more awake. We lay him down about 10:30pm at night and he gets up between 2am and 3am and then again around 6am. Not too bad if you ask me! I can handle getting up two times a night... and everytime he is back sleeping within a half hour. Other than that we are just enjoying our time with Colton, it is hard to put him down. Frankie is back to work already, which was really hard for him! And let me tell you as soon as he gets home I have no chance of holding Colton for about an hour or so! Well I will keep everyone posted on how we are doing, but for now things couldn't be better.

6 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable I can't even handle it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I'll have to stop over some time to hold him...how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little boy you have. Can't wait to have our little one here. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh buddy, he is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to meet him. I love his short little hair. Sooooo kissable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures!
    The one with Frankie and Colton is funny. Frankie looks kind of insane in that picture--but not in a bad way. Can't wait to see the little guy again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Colton is so adorable. I can't wait to see you, Frankie, and of course meet Colton in August at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete