Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am 36 weeks along!

Yeah I am 36 weeks pregnant today! Which means my doctor will no longer stop me if I go into labor. I went to my doctor today and she said everything looks good. I am still dialated to 2cm, the baby is very low, even lower than he was on Friday and my cervix is already thinning out. She said I no longer need to be on complete bedrest but I am still on modified bedrest, which means I can get up and move around, I can run to the store but then I need to sit back down and rest. I go back to see her again next Wednesday and providing everything looks good she will let me go back to work! Something I actually want to do, I think I am just that bored at home. Today I washed all the baby's clothes and bedding/blankets. I also decided that I should go outside and water all my plants. I was kinda hoping the extra moving around would cause me to go into labor, no such luck! Oh well I guess I can wait a little longer but come next week I am going to be jumping up and down until he comes out, hehehe. Don't get me wrong, being pregnant is great, but not being pregnant is even better! We are ready for our baby to arrive, now we just have to sit and play the waiting game. I will keep you all posted. Maybe my next post will be pictures of the baby, I know wishful thinking again, but hey I can dream!

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! You should get one of those mini trampolines to jump up and down on, or a pogo stick (I haven't used one of those in ages!) or you could even try jumping up and down on your bed. The bed might be safer. Keep us posted! If you need a sitter, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to hear. You should go and get a pedicure, there are certain pressure points that they can work on that can help bring on labor, not to mention you probably cannot reach your own feet right now!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the whole week off, so call me if you are bored! I'd love to come over and watch some TLC or something! :)

    ReplyDelete