Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

Every year I say I am going to give something up for Lent and then about 5 days into my battle I give up. So this year I am going to win the battle with myself. And I am giving up Chocolate! I was debating between Chocolate and Caffiene. And for everyone else's sake I decided on chocolate. I don't thing I should go without caffiene for that long I would be a very crabby person. So anyways starting today no more chocolate for me. And I am already craving one of those Nutty Butter Bars in the cupboard but I am going to be strong and not eat one. Good thing Oatmeal Creme Pies don't have any chocolate, they will be my life saver! Man it is 8am on the first day and I am already thinking about chocolate, this is going to be a long 6 1/2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, chocolate? I am REALLY impressed, I don't think I could do it.

    Sorry about your scare with Colton, poor little guy! I hope he's doing better, I can't wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do what I've done before...give up lima beans! You can't fail!

    ReplyDelete