Friday, February 23, 2007

Partner in Hope!

I have been listening to the K102 St Jude's Radioathon for the past three days and everytime I hear a story about a child who lost their battle with cancer I start to cry. These stories have always made me cry but I think now that I have a son it is even harder to hear about someone losing their child. I couldn't imagine Colton being in the hospital with an illness as serious as Cancer. St Jude's Hospital and Research is an awesome thing and I figured what better time than now to donate. So this morning on my way to work I became a Partner in Hope. And it is a great feeling knowing that my donation will go to fight and hopefully someday illiminate Childhood Cancer. Also for becoming a Partner in Hope K102 will give you a one day pass for 2 to Country Jam, so now I just need to find someone to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment