Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boys Best Friend!!

Colton and Sampson are such good buddies! Sampson let's Colton do just about anything to him! Colton loves to give Sampson hugs (although it looks he is about to ride him instead of just give him a hug). Here they are playing cars! Yes Colton is driving his dirt bikes on Sampson!
And here they are playing monsters! Colton loves to sneak up on him (and me) and try to scare us. As you can tell, Sampson isn't too scared of the pantless two year old!

In this case I think Sampson really is boys best friend! Colton loves Sampson, and Sampson is pretty protective of him too! Sampson wakes him up every morning, usually by crawling up in bed with him which is quite comical (Sampson weighs over 100 pounds and Colton is in a tiny little bed). And Sampson goes with every night when we put Colton to bed. Really the only time they are apart is when Colton is sleeping or when Sampson is outside, otherwise they are connected!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Colton trying to scare Sampson (don't think it was working ...BUT GOOD TRY COLTON!)

    It is so wonderful that he is growning up with such a wonderful "puppy"! They will be buds for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL...after looking at them again...the car playing is pretty darn cute too! LOVE Sampson's Tongue action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love such a cute little guy and his best friend! It's amazing how dogs can be so patient and protective of their kids. Bella runs to Isaac's door everytime he cries and she puts up with so much more from Isaac that I ever thought she would for being such a princess. We will need a big teddy bear dog like Sampson as our boys get bigger.

    I love the picture of Colton floating in the pool, it's so fun to watch them discover new things they can do. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. You and your kid crack me up. I especially like the fact that he is pantless. That alone is priceless. Also wanted to let you know that I have posted 3 new posts today. So I guess that puts me ahead of you. Tag your it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still waiting for a new post. I am beginning to wonder if I am going to beat you. :) Hope you are well miss you lots. Let's try to talk soon.

    ReplyDelete