Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Wedding and a Parade!!!!

Frankie and I went to Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria for a wedding this weekend and it was so much fun! We stayed in a townhome with 12 of our friends. The wedding was perfect, it was an outdoor ceremony and the weather was awesome! We of course had some drinks (some a few too many) and lots of laughs. We had a great time! I took over 150 pictures so here are just a couple:


And then Sunday morning we had to get up and hurry home so Colton and I could be in the Woodbury Days Parade! We walked with the Hartford and handed out candy and fire hats. Colton had so much fun in the parade - he was waiving and saying hello to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see all 150 of your pictures sometime!! Also, why weren't you the moose in the parade!? I'm very disapointed!

    The pics of you and Frankie at the wedding are so cute!! :) I'm glad you guys had fun! We need another friend wedding soon!

    ReplyDelete