Monday, March 15, 2010

Gotta love these boys!

Yesterday was my nephews 3rd birthday party! We had so much fun helping him celebrate and I am pretty sure the cake was the best part for the boys! These guys are all so close in age (only 25 months between oldest and youngest) and it is so much fun to watch them play together and grow up together. I know in a couple more years I might be singing a different tune but for now it is awesome and I hope they grow up to be best friends. Happy 3rd Birthday Issac!

4 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a cute picture. Colton is lucky to have cousins so close in age, they will definitely be BFF's as they grow up! Imagine them as teenagers together! Colton will get to drive first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia! Frankie's Sister in law actually took the picture - she always catches the best shots! They are trouble already so justthe thoughr of them as teenagers terrifies me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, think of all the fun they'll have. Just look back on all the fun you and Frankie had as teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Colton is growing into the cutest little man!

    ReplyDelete