Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend full of water and laughs!

We held our 3rd Annual Sand's Waterpark get together over the weekend and it was a blast. Colton I believe is developing gills - he swam for hours both days. He has also gotten quite brave, he goes down the big waterslides all by himself, he floats around the lazy river and he even worked up enough courage to sit under the waterfall (caused by a giant bucket of water that dumps ever 3-4 minutes)! We played bored games late into the night and laughed so hard we cried. I am so lucky to have such an amazing extended family and I love that we get together like this - away from work and the stress of everyday life. We had so much fun, it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I'm jealous! I can't wait until I can do those kinds of things with Isla.

    ReplyDelete