Saturday, March 06, 2010

Maybe it is time...

This week has been a long one. We got home from vacation Monday night and pretty much ate dinner and passed out - two days of driving will do that to you. I had Tuesday off work, I was hoping to get get everything unpacked and laundry done before returning to work but the van was having troubles again so I took it to the shop for the day. Tuesday night I did get the grocery shopping done but that was about all I got accomplished. Wednesday was back to work and let me tell it was a long day. Nineteen days of vacation can really screw things up, my 10 hour work day seemed more like 3 weeks! And because I may be clinically insane I decided to work on Thursday (which is normally my day off). Thursday night I picked Colton up from my dad, who by the way did a great job watching him for the day, we came home and I started dinner while Colton ran off to play with his toys. ABout 10 minutes later I went to check on him and this was what I found:
So I guess maybe it is time we unpack our suitcases and get them off the couch so our child has a place to read his books! And I have to admit as I am writing this on Saturday afternoon both of our suitcases are still on the couch. Seriously, this week has been nuts! I think I needed a week after my vacation to just recover from being on vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Unpacking is the WORST! I totally know why you haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS do the same thing! Except my suitcase sits in the hallway for roughly 2 weeks. It drives me crazy but I just can't unpack in a timely fashion...it's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, thats a hilarious picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My suitcase is 1/2 unpacked and sitting on the floor of my bedroom. That picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete