Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Another great Halloween has come and gone! Our Annual Pumpkin Carving party was a success again this year. Colton stayed up until midnight enjoying the party and of course we all had plenty to eat and drink (well I didn't have any drinks but some others drank enough for several people - I won't mention any names) and plenty of pumpkins were carved!! Then tonight we went over my parents to watch the Vikings lose again, carve the remaining pumpkins and then go trick-or-treating. Colton ran from house to house getting more and more excited with every piece of candy that was dropped into his bucket! After making it once around the circle his bucket was full and we were back home relaxing and eating pumpkin pie! Hope everyone else had a very Happy Halloween as well.

3 comments:

  1. I love Colton's costume! Sounds like you guys had a lovely Halloween, aside from the Vikings loss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun party Friday! I love the picture with the fire...it looks like Mario & a fireball :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think next time I dress up, I'm gonna be Mario. What a great costume. Thanks for the fun party!

    ReplyDelete