Thursday, November 04, 2010

My Little Fish

Colton has always loved the water and has always thought he was a better swimmer than he actually was! So in June we enrolled him in Swimming Lessons and he is doing awesome. He started in Littles 1 and after Summer Session he moved to the next level. After the first day of Fall Session he moved from Littles 2 right up to Littles 3 - they knew after one day that he would be bored if they didn't move him up another level. Today he had his testing and has again passed and will be in Littles 4 for Winter Session. It amazes me how much he has picked up in such a short period of time, I am really starting to think the kid has gills and fins!! Here are few pics from today's lesson and even a video just to show you how good he can swim .
Here is the video from today's lesson:

4 comments:

  1. Man! Rockstar swimmer!! When I nannied and took the kiddos to swimming lessons, the 7 year old boy couldn't swim as well as Colton can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think he can swim better than I can. When did he turn into such a big kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can Colton teach my boys his new skills? Way to go kid!

    ReplyDelete