Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finger Foods

Every night when we eat dinner Mason just stares at us as if to say "Where is my food?" so we figured it might be time to let him start working on some finger foods! He has been eating rice ceral and Gerber Fruits and Veggies for almost 2 months now but he sure seems more interested in what we are eating than his baby food. Over the weekend we let him try some scrambled eggs but he didn't seemed thrilled. Sunday night he had his first experience with Gerber Graduate Puffs... Yikes, I wasn't sure he was ready but Daddy insisted we give it a try and go figure Mason loved them! We of course broke them into 3 pieces because I have a huge fear of my child choking (he is only 6 months so I can be protective if I want)!! We put the first couple in his mouth for him and once he realized how much he liked them we put a couple on his tray and let him work on this hand eye coordination. It didn't take long and he was gumming those things to nothing all by himself! Seriously, my baby is growing up so quickly and it is fun but at the same time breaks my heart. Oh well, bring on our next baby adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment