Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Weekend in North Country

The boys and I spent the weekend at the lake with my my mom, sister and mother-in-law and we had a great weekend. We didn't get to the lake until about 10:30 Friday night and after visiting for a short time we all crawled into bed and were sleeping in no time. Saturday we woke up to beautiful weather. Colton and Grandma Yvonne went into town to play a round of mini golf while Mason, Grandma Lori, Marissa and I headed to Nisswa to do some serious shopping in all the little shops. After several hours of shopping we headed back to the lake where we grilled dinner, enjoyed a game of Upwards and several glasses of wine and of course watched our Vikings. Sunday we woke up and headed back into town for lunch and a little more shopping... and then we spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach and just relaxing. We had a great weekend - I could live like that everyday! The only problem is that I forgot my camera (I know you are all in shock that I actually went somewhere without my camera but I did - it has happened a lot lately)! Thankfully I have a phone with a camera so I was able to snap a few photo's from our fun weekend.

1 comment: