Friday, August 05, 2011

On the roll.....

Mason is all about tummy time because he knows he can roll all around the living room... seriously if I leave the room for more than a minute I have to the play a game of "Where's Mason" when I come back! He is getting quite good at holding his head up and searching for his next big adventure but he still hasn't learned to hold his head to scoot, he buries his face into the carpet and then pushes with his feet (I see carpet burn in his future)! He is also getting better at sitting up although it doesn't take long and he topples back over onto his tummy. I know it won't be long before he is really mobile so I am trying to enjoy these days where he can only roll to where he needs to go and he can only go so fast! My baby is growing up way too fast.

1 comment: