Monday, August 15, 2011

Half a Year!!

I am still having a hard time accepting that my baby is already half a year old - seriously how did that happen? He is growing so quickly and as much as I love to see him discover new things I also want him to stay my baby forever. We took him for his 6 month check up today and he is 28 inches long (95th percentile) and 18 pounds 5 ounces and healthy which is all we could have hoped for. He is rolling all over the place now, sitting on his own quite well and has even started to eat some finger foods! He always wants to see what everyone else is doing and has even started to skip naps (I know what you are thinking, he can't be old enough to skip naps but he sure does it)!! He is such an amazing little guy - we are so blessed to have another happy, strong, healthy little man in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Such a big little man! :) He is almost as tall as Kellen, and Kellen is 6 months older!

    ReplyDelete