Friday, June 22, 2012

I've caught a fever....

Baby Fever that is!  My newest nephew was born on Monday June 18th and after snuggling him for about an hour on Tuesday night I immediately starting asking Frankie for another!   My nephew is perfect!  Tyce Charles was born Monday morning weighing in at 7lbs 15ounces and 100% beautiful.  I hope his mom is ready to share him with me because I think that is the only way to cure this baby fever that I have caught (or win the lottery so I can have as many kids as I want without money being an issue)!!


 Colton was so proud to hold his new cousin.  Also makes me realize how grown up my little man has become.  Fun note: Tyce was born exactly 6 years after we brought Colton home from the hospital (almost right down to the hour), crazy how fast time goes by!



No comments:

Post a Comment